The Patient Assistance Program
This program is designed to provide free prescription medicines to eligible individuals who don’t have insurance coverage for their products and do not have adequate financial resources.
How the program works:
- Over 40 prescription products are available to individuals who meet certain requirements and live in the United States or a U.S. Territory. Check to see if you’re eligible.
- It’s free to apply and you only need to complete one application.
- Once you meet program requirements and are approved you’ll receive your medications for up to one year. You can continue to reapply for the program as needed.
For hospitals: The Hospital Access Patient Assistance Program
This program helps eligible hospitals receive free medications to give to eligible outpatients directly.
About the Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation
We are an independent, non-profit organization that is committed to helping patients get free prescription medications. Over the past 2 years, we have distributed 1.7 million units of medicine, helping over 270,000 people receive the medicines they need.
None of this would have been possible without the generosity of our donor companies, and for that we thank them:
- DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine, a division of DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc.
- Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.